Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hey, it's me, V!

Finally got a blog!  I'm a dog with a blog!  Well, a puppy with a blog. 

Anyway, as you already know by reading the "about me" section (you read it, right??), I'm hoping to work my way towards being a therapy dog!  It will take some time to reach my goal, but I know that with help and encouragement, I can do anything!  My human mom wants to use me to help people, and I think I'm perfect for the job!  From birth, I was a very sweet, laid back girl.  I got my nickname from the "V" that the coloring makes on my back.  

As of today, I am 3 months old!  So far, my mom has taught me to "sit" and "lay".  She gives me treats every time I do it!!  What!?!?  Is that all I have to do to get treats??  Just do what my mother asks???  I'M IN!  I've been potty training for about 6 weeks now, so I'm getting really good at it.  

Today, I took a really, REALLY, long nap!  After all, what else would a puppy my age do?  I'll tell you, I could play, eat, or attempt to destroy something that's not mine.  Mom said I made a good choice with the nap!  




I'm hoping Monday will be more eventful, I have a meeting with someone special!  

Bark at ya later!
V

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your on here let me know if I am following you. I did it off my phone so I'm not sure it worked. Welcome to blogville!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doc!! You get a phone?!? Your mom is WAY cooler than mine! Maybe when I get older?

      Delete
  2. And I don't think it worked. I'm still all alone :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi V, I am glad to hear about all the things your mom is teaching you to do with treats. I love treats and I only work when I see the treat in her hand. No sit or lay without treat is my rules.
    Bentley a Wheaton Scottie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've started to do this with my mom! Thanks for the tip! I've been so hard headed lately that mom is basically giving me treats to breathe! Sucker RRUFFF!

      Delete